- Ephraim Bradford's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Ephraim Bradford was born in 1685 at Plymouth, Massachusetts. He was the son of William Bradford (Jr.) and his third wife Mary wood Holmes Bradford. He was a grandson of Mayflower Pligrim and Govenor William Bradford.
Ephraim Bradford died testate between February, 1744 and 1646. At the time he made his will he was a Yeoman and was living in Kingston, Massachusetts. His wife predeceased him. She passed away December 5, 1741 in her fifty-first year.
- Source: Lainhart, Ann Smith and Wakefield, Robert S., FASG, Mayflower Families through Five Generations, Volume 22, William Bradford, General Society of Mayflower Descendents, Plymouth, MA., 2004
- Source: Title: Beem Genealogy, Publication: family tree done by professional genealogist Howard French in 1936 for Mrs. Berton Beem of Reading, Michigan.
- Source: Ruth Gardiner Hall, Descendants of Governor William Bradford through the first seven generations; Publication: N.p.: Bradford Family Compact, 1951.
- Source: American Marriages Before 1699, Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1997.Original data - Clemens, William Montgomery. American Marriage Records Before 1699. Pompton Lakes, NJ, USA: Biblio Co., 1926. Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source: Title: Family Data Collection - Individual Records Author: Edmund West, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.
- Source: Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Title: "FamilySearch," Online at http://new.familysearch.org Person ID LZJL-5LY
- Source: Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was derived.
- Source: Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source: Author: Ancestry.com, Title: OneWorldTree, Publication: The Generations Network, Inc., Location: Provo, UT, USA; Repository: Http://www.Ancestry.com
Buckley Howe, Rodney Timbrook, Claudia Breland, Andrew Morrow, Becky Syphers, Ivan Smith,
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ephraim's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Syphers, Claudia Breland, Andrew Morrow, Ron Timbrook, and Ivan Smith. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 29, 2015 at 17:46GMT Jillaine Smith wrote:
On March 29, 2015 at 16:48GMT Jillaine Smith wrote: