- Ephraim Bradford's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Mayflower Families.
Ephraim Bradford was born in 1685 at Plymouth, Massachusetts. He was the son of William Bradford (Jr.) and his third wife Mary wood Holmes Bradford. He was a grandson of Mayflower Pligrim and Govenor William Bradford.
Ephraim Bradford died testate between February, 1744 and 1646. At the time he made his will he was a Yeoman and was living in Kingston, Massachusetts. His wife predeceased him. She passed away December 5, 1741 in her fifty-first year.
- Source: Lainhart, Ann Smith and Wakefield, Robert S., FASG, Mayflower Families through Five Generations, Volume 22, William Bradford, General Society of Mayflower Descendents, Plymouth, MA., 2004
- Source: Title: Beem Genealogy, Publication: family tree done by professional genealogist Howard French in 1936 for Mrs. Berton Beem of Reading, Michigan.
- Source: Ruth Gardiner Hall, Descendants of Governor William Bradford through the first seven generations; Publication: N.p.: Bradford Family Compact, 1951.
- Source: American Marriages Before 1699, Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 1997.Original data - Clemens, William Montgomery. American Marriage Records Before 1699. Pompton Lakes, NJ, USA: Biblio Co., 1926. Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source: Title: Family Data Collection - Individual Records Author: Edmund West, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.
- Source: Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Title: "FamilySearch," Online at http://new.familysearch.org Person ID LZJL-5LY
- Source: Title: U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.Original data - This unique collection of records was extracted from a variety of sources including family group sheets and electronic databases. Originally, the information was derived.
- Source: Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- Source: Author: Ancestry.com, Title: OneWorldTree, Publication: The Generations Network, Inc., Location: Provo, UT, USA; Repository: Http://www.Ancestry.com
Buckley Howe, Rodney Timbrook, Claudia Breland, Andrew Morrow, Becky Syphers, Ivan Smith,
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Ephraim by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Ephraim:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Syphers, Claudia Breland, Andrew Morrow, Ron Timbrook, and Ivan Smith. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 29, 2015 at 17:46GMT Jillaine Smith wrote:
On March 29, 2015 at 16:48GMT Jillaine Smith wrote: