Father Sir Thomas Bradshaw b. c 1369, d. a 1409
Mother (Miss) Sherburne b. c 1383
Alice Bradshaw was born circa 1433 at of Haigh, Lancashire, England.
She married Sir John St. John, son of Sir Oliver St. John, Sheriff of Glamorganshire and Margaret Beauchamp, circa 1454; They had 2 sons (Sir John; & Maurice) and 4 daughters (Anne, wife of Sir Henry, 10th Lord Clifford, Lord Vescy; Eleanor, wife of John Zouche, Esq., & of Sir John Melton; Elizabeth, wife of Thomas Kent, Esq; & (a daughter), a nun at Shaftesbury).
- Sir John St. John b. c 1432, d. c 1514
- Sir John
- Anne, wife of Sir Henry, 10th Lord Clifford, Lord Vescy
- Eleanor, wife of John Zouche, Esq., & of Sir John Melton
- Elizabeth, wife of Thomas Kent, Esq
- (a daughter), a nun at Shaftesbury
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. III, p. 478.
- ↑ Douglas Richardson, Magna Carta Ancestry, 2nd Edition, Vol. IV, p. 16-17.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alice's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Doug Lockwood, Terry Wright, Katherine Patterson, Kathryn Greenwald, Richard Ragland, Jeffrey Steele, and Donnita Clem. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.