- Catherine (Brakefield) Cooper's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The Brakefields/Brachfiel's were of Swiss desc. The name went from Brachbuhl to Brechbiel to Brakebill to Brakefield.
Photographed Primary Sources
1850 census, Hickman County, Tennessee
Thank you to Kitty Smith for contributions to this profile. This person was created through the import of Pioneer Stock.GED on 31 October 2010.
This person was created through the import of buddy.GED on 04 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 15 AUG 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 15 AUG 2004.
- Source S120
- Title: Robert Cooper, Soldier of the American Revolution
- Abbreviation: USGenWeb - Robert Cooper
- Publication: USGenWeb
- Text: Robert Cooper, Soldier of the American Revolution
- Italicized: Y
- Paranthetical: Y
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Catherine's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: David Townsend and Maurice Manuel. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.