James Brannan, son of Caren and Morgrave (Bryan) Brannan, was born in Richmond County, Virginia on October 13, 1720 and died in 1752. He married Wilmoth Betty Dudley. Betty was born September 7, 1719 in Richmond County and died in 1803.
Children of James and Wilmoth Betty (Dudley) Brannan:
- Mary b.Oct 8 1743 d. 1827m. ----- Howell m. John Watson
- William H. b.Jun 21 1745 d. 1802m. Catherine ? m. Scarberry Sarah Blackwell
- Betty b.Feb 27 1748 
Descendants of James spell their name Brannan or Brannan.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Don Stone and Paula J. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 25, 2015 at 10:57GMT Don Stone wrote: