BiographyDESCENDANTS OF CAREN BRANNAN =========== == ===== ======= Don Norman
NOTE: Caren Brannan's descendants spell their surname either "Brannan" or "Brannon"
1. CAREN BRANNANCaren Brannan was born in Ireland in 1683 and died in 1750. He
married Morgrave Bryan. Morgrave was born July 22, 1693 and died in 1750.
Children of Caren and Morgrave (Bryan) Brannan.2. (1). John b.Jul 22 1718 d. 1750 3. (2). James b.Oct 13 1720 d. 1752 m. Wilmoth Betty Dudley 4. (3). Thomas b.Apr 10 1723 m. Katherine Croucher 5. (4). Caren Jr. b.Jun 11 1726 d. 1816 m. Susanna ? 6. (5). Joseph b.Apr 27 1729 d. 1752 7. (6). Eleanor b. 1731 d. 1750 m. William Croucher
3. JAMES BRANNAN 1. CAREN BRANNANJames Brannan, a son of Caren and Morgrave (Bryan) Brannan, was born
in Richmond County VA October 13, 1720 and died in 1752. He married Wilmoth Betty Dudley. Betty was born September 7, 1719 in Richmond County and died in 1803.
Children of James and Wilmoth Betty (Dudley) Brannan.8. (1). Mary b.Oct 8 1743 d. 1827 m. ----- Howell m. John Watson 9. (2). William H. b.Jun 21 1745 d. 1802 m. Catherine ? m. Scarberry Sarah Blackwell 10. (3). Betty b.Feb 27 1748
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.