Mary (Brereton) Barlow (1559 - 1627) Daughter of Sir Urian Brereton and Alice de Brereton Wife of Alexander Barlow and Alexander Barlow, Baronet Mother of John Barlow; Sir Alexander Barlow; Saint Ambrose Barlow, O.S.B.; Margaret Barlow; Rudesiand Barlow; George Barlow; William Barlow; Edward Barlow, (nr. 1); Edmond Barlow; Jane Barlow, (nr. 1); Robert Barlow; Fraunces Barlow; John Barlow; Mary Barlow; Elizabeth Barlow; Katteren Barlow; Edward Barlow, (nr. 2) and Alexander Barlow Sister of Urian Brereton; Margaret Brereton; Dorothy Brereton; Jane Brereton; and Sybil BreretonEntered by Rick Parrott, Feb 1, 2012</ref>
- Rick Parrott, firsthand knowledge.
- Brian Nordstrom, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Brian and others.
- WikiTree profile Brereton-348 created through the import of ELA.ged on Mar 23, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Brian Nordstrom and Rick Parrott. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 18, 2014 at 22:28GMT Sally Stovall wrote:
On March 18, 2014 at 22:27GMT Sally Stovall wrote: