Born about [location unknown]
[father unknown] and
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 74 times.
This person was created through the import of MASTER2011WIKITREE.GED on 27 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: ABT 1721
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 27 FEB 2000
Prior to import, this record was last changed 27 FEB 2000 .
- Husband: Cornelius Bresie
- Wife: Anna Dorothea Schurtz
- Source: #S289
- Page: Vol. II, p. 945
- Source S289
- Title: The Palatine Families of New York 1710
- Abbreviation: Jones, Palatine Families of NY
- Author: Henry Z. Jones Jr.
- Publication: Henry Z. Jones, Jr., Universal City, CA, 1985
This is an "orphaned" profile — there's no Profile Manager
to watch over it. If you're a descendant of Cornelius Bresie or have a special interest in honoring his life, please adopt this profile
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Cornelius's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Cornelius Bresie directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Cornelius Bresie directed to our genealogy community.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.