Death more likely Vannes in Brittany, not the one in Eastern France.
- Name: Judhael /Porho/
- Place: Bretagne, Normandy, France
- Date: 1037
- Alias: Judhael Chateau en Porho
- Husband: UNKNOWN Conan
- Wife: UNKNOWN Ermengarde
- Child: Judhael Porho
- Child: Geoffery Berenger
- Child: Judith de Bretagne
- Place: Le Mont Saint Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, France
- Wikipedia: Conan I, father of "Judicael, count of Porhoet (died 1037)" (retrieved 8 Jan 2015). Query whether he ever was Count of Porhoet
- Source: #S-2141108661: Page: Ancestry Family Trees: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=6601291&pid=1495609066
This person was created through the import of Sheppard_Duncan_Bickham_Stroud.ged on 01 February 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Judicael's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Fields, Fontaine Wiatt, Becky Bierbrodt, Enrique Treat Gleason Aguiluz, and Stephen Richard Wilkinson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.