- Judicael (Bretagne) de Porhoët's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Judicael (after 975 - 1037).
No known spouse or issue.
- Comte de Porhoët.
- Father: Conan de Rennes (d. 27 Jun 992 Conquereil).
- Mother: Ermengarde d'Anjou (ante 965 - after 982; p. Geoffroy I "Grisegonelle," Comte d'Anjou and Adela de Meaux).
- Name: Judhael "Glanderius" /Porho/. Birth: Bretagne. Death: 1037. Alias: Judhael Chateau en Porho
|European Aristocrats Source|
|Our main source for medieval genealogy in the European Aristocrats Project is the FMG database MEDIEVAL LANDS: A prosopography of medieval European noble and royal families by Charles Cawley,© Foundation for Medieval Genealogy & Charles Cawley, 2000-2015.|
- ↑ Death more likely Vannes in Brittany, not the one in Eastern France.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Judicael by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Thomas Randolph : Family Tree DNA Y-DNA Test 111 markers, haplogroup R-U152, Ysearch Z4RKM, FTDNA kit #440118
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Bierbrodt, John Atkinson, Bob Fields, Fontaine Wiatt, and Enrique Treat Gleason Aguiluz. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Judicael is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 31 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 37 degrees from Gene Kelly, 26 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.