- Judicael Bretagne's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Death more likely Vannes in Brittany, not the one in Eastern France.
- Name: Judhael /Porho/
- Place: Bretagne, Normandy, France
- Date: 1037
- Alias: Judhael Chateau en Porho
- Husband: UNKNOWN Conan
- Wife: UNKNOWN Ermengarde
- Child: Judhael Porho
- Child: Geoffery Berenger
- Child: Judith de Bretagne
- Place: Le Mont Saint Michel, Manche, Basse-Normandie, France
- Wikipedia: Conan I, father of "Judicael, count of Porhoet (died 1037)" (retrieved 8 Jan 2015). Query whether he ever was Count of Porhoet
- Source: #S-2141108661: Page: Ancestry Family Trees: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=6601291&pid=1495609066
This person was created through the import of Sheppard_Duncan_Bickham_Stroud.ged on 01 February 2011.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Judicael by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Bierbrodt, Fontaine Wiatt, Bob Fields, and Enrique Treat Gleason Aguiluz. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Judicael is 28 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 30 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 56 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 35 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.