- Elizabeth Brewster's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- BIOGRAPHY: 'Munsey-Hopkin Genealogy, A' Elizabeth, b. at Plymouth (now Duxbury), 1 May 1637; d. at New Lodon, Ct, Feb. 1708; m. 1) at New London, 7 Sept. 1635, Peter Bradley, d. at New London, 3. Apr. 1662 (sic June 1663); m. 2) prob. at New London aft. 13 July 1676, Christopher Christopher, b. Eng. ca. 1631; d. at New London, 23 July 1687. He m. 1) in Eng., Mary----; d. at New london, 13 July 1676
- Ancestral File Number: 8LFX-XJ
- Alt. Death: 11 Nov 1713 Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Alt. Burial: 11 Nov 1713 Plymouth, Plymouth, Massachusetts, United States
- The Mayflower Descendant (Massachusetts Society of Mayflower Descendants) Vol. 1, Page 7
- Edmund West, comp. Family Data Collection - Individual Records (Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2001)
- Birth year: 1636; Birth city: ; Birth state: MA. Birth date: 1636 Birth place: MA Death date: 11 November 1713 Death place: Plymouth, MA
- Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Name: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- FamilySearch (http://new.familysearch.org) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- accessed 31 May 2010), entry for Elizabeth Brewster, person ID KN6F-KTR.
- Ancestral File (TM): Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints: Publication: July 1996 (c), data as of 2 January 1996
Searching for someone else?
- Elizabeth (Scales) Brewster
- Elizabeth (Peery) Brewster
- Elizabeth (Freeman) Brewster
- Elizabeth (Ellis) Brewster
- Elizabeth (DeWolf) Brewster
- Elizabeth (Brewster) Owens
- Elizabeth Smith Brewster
- Nellie Elizabeth (Brewster) Foster
- Elizabeth (Brewster) White
- Elizabeth (Brewster) Pruett
- Marian Elizabeth Brewster
- Elizabeth Brewster
- Elizabeth Brewster
- Elizabeth (Brewster) Sherburne
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Merry Ann Palmer and Steve Turley. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.