- Denis Brière's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Anderson decend of Joseph A_Sa.ged on 14 December 2010.
- Source: #S97887520
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Note: Brier Coat of Arms
- Source S97887520
- Repository: #R97826653
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Repository R97826653
- Name: Ancestry.com
- Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
- WikiTree profile UNKNOWN-101090 created through the import of Ancestors 2011.GED on Aug 20, 2011 by William Romanski.
Denis was born in 1537. Denis Briere ... 
- Scott Fair, firsthand knowledge.
- Name: Denis /Briere/
- Birth: Sainte-Marguerite-Sur-Duclair
- Date: 1537
- Place: Seine-Maritime, Haute-Normandie, France
- Date: 1587
- Place: Champagne, Dordogne, Aquitaine, France
- WikiTree profile Briere-40 created through the import of MaryStamperMcKague2011-08-06_01.ged on Aug 7, 2011 by Masm x.
- Source: S164 Author: Ancestry.com Title: OneWorldTree Publication: Name: - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc.; Repository: #R1
- Repository: R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: 360 West 4800 North, Provo, UT 84604 E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Denis's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Scott Fair and Tammy Bowers. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.