- Jack (Briant) Mayfield's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Jack was born about 1767. Jack Briant ... 
No more info is currently available for Jack Briant. Can you add to her biography?
- Trish Moore, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Trish and others.
- ↑ Entered by Trish Moore, Oct 12, 2012
Notes for Jack Catherine Briant: [G.W.Mayfield 1935-2004] CATHERINE TOOK STEPHEN TO COURT 10 MAY 1790, AND HE WAS ORDERED TO PAY 5 POUNDS STERLING FINE, AND 10 POUNDS STERLING PROCLAMATION MONEY. AND SUFFICIENTLY AND CAREFULLY PROVIDE FOR HIS INFANT BASTARD CHILD. TILL THE CHILD ATTAIN 10 YEARS. HE LATER HAD 5 MORE CHILDREN BY HER. Children of Jack Catherine Briant and Stephen Mayfield are:+Racheal Zarke Mayfield, b. 1796, Union, South Carolina, d. 1860, Overton Co., Tn.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Jack's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 3 Apr 2016 at 16:18 GMT Jim Seifried wrote:
Jack is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Michael Phelps, 24 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.