This person was created through the import of thayer jan11.ged on 05 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 4921D5B14A43D811B91D0003FFFFFFFE3A1B
- Source: #S1
- Source S1
- Abbreviation: Imported GEDCOM file
- Title: GEDCOM file imported on 18 Sep 2009.
- Author: Allan Morton
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: John /Briggs/
- Date: BEF 1687
- Place: The towns and settlements of Plymouth Colony did not become a part of Massachusetts Bay Colony (later known as The Commonwealth of Massachusetts) until 1691./Taunton, Plymouth Colony, New England
- Date: 1686
- Place: Taunton, Bristol, Massachusetts, USA
Found multiple copies of DEAT DATE. Using BEF 1687Array
- WikiTree profile Briggs-1449 created through the import of ROBISON Gedcom of DRR Ancestors and Descendants for WikiTree 01 JUL 2012.ged on Jul 1, 2012 by Dave Robison. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Dave and others.
- Source: S682 Author: Ancestry.com Title: OneWorldTree Publication: Name: Name: The Generations Network, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA;; Repository: #R32
- Repository: R32 Name: www.ancestry.com Address: E-Mail Address: Phone Number:
John was born in 1595. John Briggs ... He passed away before 1675. 
Can you add any information on John Briggs? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Source: #S682 Page: Database online. Data: Text: Record for John Briggs
- ↑ Entered by Nora Sparks, Thursday, August 22, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Dave Robison, Allan Morton, and Nora Sparks. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.