- Abigail (Brooks) Stebbins's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Shortened files.ged on 30 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: say 1746
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (say 1746).
- User ID: 8F687E5A8F2849D7A69F70EC2A4F8E1D6BE6
- Husband: Nehemiah Stebbins
- Wife: Abigail Brooks
- Date: 6 SEP 1766
- Place: Salem, Westchester Co NY
- Source: #S805
- User ID: 81C283424DBB45C3946C09015D131BD481AA
- Husband: Ebenezer Brooks
- Wife: Jane St JOHN
- Date: 27 AUG 1730
- Place: Ridgefield, Fairfield Co CT
- Source: #S786
- User ID: 9193C50E56AC4ACBB34254F96BD70DB554D7
- Child: Ebenezer Brooks
- Child: Jane Brooks
- Child: Mary Brooks
- Child: Elizabeth Brooks
- Child: Samuel Brooks
- Child: Daniel Brooks
- Child: Rebekah Brooks
- Child: Joseph Brooks
- Child: Abigail Brooks
- Source S786
- Text: Ancestry.com. The history of Ridgefield, Connecticut [database on-line]. Provo, UT: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005. Original data: Rockwell, George Lounsbury,. The history of Ridgefield, Connecticut. Ridgefield, Conn.: Privately printed by the author, 1927, pp 459, 460, 461, 462, 464, 465, 511, 515, 516.
- Source S805
- Text: Baptisms: http://the-red-thread.net/NY-south-salem-baptisms.html
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Abigail's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.