- Phillip Brothers's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 18F8234C-0A48-4261-870E-624C7EF3F369
- ID Number: MH:IF16861
- ID: 51E3E9E1-C4A6-4982-A597-DBB38FEEEEE3
- ID Number: MH:IF16862
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I1055
- ID: CACACF6B-A4DA-4FA9-9B8D-E8D5569C9DFC
- 24 MAR 2013 14:15:53 GMT-6
- Source: S64 Record ID Number: MH:S64 User ID: A6064179-B3AF-44A2-AF3C-BF4DE1063F50 Author: Tracey Hancock Title: Hancock Web Site Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Hancock Web Site CONT Family tree: Hancock Media: 57881571-1 Type: Smart Matching Record ID Number: MH:SC475 Page: Phillip Brothers Event: Smart Matching Role: 1000489 Data: Date: 24 MAR 2013 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
Thank you to Greg Wendt for creating WikiTree profile Brothers-111 through the import of Wendt.ged on May 26, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Greg and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Phillip by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Phillip:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.