- William Broughton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
William Broughton was born in Knotingly, Yorkshire, around 1819.
He was a farmer.
No more info is currently available for William Broughton. Can you add to his biography?
- 1851 England Census, Lockwood, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England. (Ancestry subscription required)
- 1861 England Census, Lockwood, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England. (Ancestry subscription required)
- "England and Wales Census, 1871," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/VBHY-DJP : accessed 09 Nov 2013), William Broughton, 1871. Dalton, Kirkheaton, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England.
- Same record (with image) on Ancestry (subscription required)
- 1881 England Census, Kirkheaton, Huddersfield, Yorkshire, England. (Ancestry subscription required)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with William:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.