1630, Hawkedon, Suffolk, England
BET 1658 AND 1720, Prob. Malden, Middlesex, Massachusetts. Imported only 1658 from Death Date and marked as uncertain.
- Husband: John Cutler
- Wife: Mary Browne
- Date: BEF 1667
- Place: Prob. Malden, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- WikiTree profile Brown-9944 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
This person was created on 14 April 2010 through the import of Jamie 2010_2010-04-10.ged.
This person was created on 13 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
- WikiTree profile Browne-774 created through the import of tryWikiTreeJC2.ged on Dec 31, 2011 by J. C. Adamson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by J. C. and others.
- ↑ Ancestral File, LDS, imported January 2, 1997
- ↑ Genealogies of the families and descendants of the early settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts Author: Bond, Henry Publication: 1860, this edition published later in one volume Call Number: G929.1744 W317bo2
Searching for someone else?
- Mary J. (Brown) Selwyn
- Mary Brown
- Mary (Brown) Haskell
- Mary (Brown) Gilpin
- Mary Brown
- Mary Esther Brown
- Mary Ann (Agnes) Brown 1820
- Mary Edith Madeline Brown
- Mary (Frost) Brown
- Mary Carolyn C. (Pistorius) Brown
- Mary (Johnson) Brown
- Mary (Brown) Dow
- Mary (Brown) Spilman
- Mary Browne
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.