This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 0437C55A7A0D4651BE2C7C1A4B1DE370B3F4
- Data Changed:
- Date: 23 MAR 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 23 MAR 2010.
- Husband: Alfred Bruce Brown
- Wife: Vera Charlotte Wilson
- Date: 19 NOV 1936
- Place: Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia
- WikiTree profile Brown-6384 created through the import of Salmon tree.ged on May 31, 2011 by Rena Brewin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Rena and others.
- Source: S239 Abbreviation: Colleen Fuller Title: Colleen Fuller, Colleen Fuller Subsequent Source Citation Format: Colleen Fuller BIBL Colleen Fuller. Colleen Fuller. Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: Colleen Fuller CONT Family tree: Family2009 TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE Colleen Fuller, Colleen Fuller FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE Colleen Fuller FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE Colleen Fuller. Colleen Fuller. Repository: #R7 Page: Alfred Bruce Brown TMPLT FIELD Name: Page VALUE Alfred Bruce Brown Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 QUAL Information: P Data: Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Repository: R7 Name: My Heritage Address: Web Address: www.myheritage.com
- Source: S427 Abbreviation: NSW Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages Title: NSW Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages Subsequent Source Citation Format: NSW Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages BIBL NSW Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages TMPLT TID 0 FIELD Name: Footnote VALUE NSW Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages FIELD Name: ShortFootnote VALUE NSW Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages FIELD Name: Bibliography VALUE NSW Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Alfred Bruce's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.