- William Brown's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Served in the War of 1812.
Burial: Washburn Cemetery, Bells, Grayson County, Texas, USA
- "United States Census, 1850," index and images, FamilySearch: accessed 25 March 2015, William Brown, Benton, Newton, Missouri, United States; citing family 356, NARA microfilm publication M432 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.).
- "United States Census, 1860," index, FamilySearch: accessed 25 March 2015, Wm Brown, Richwoods Township, McDonald, Missouri, United States; from "1860 U.S. Federal Census - Population," database, Fold3.com (http://www.fold3.com : n.d.); citing p. 61, household ID 408, NARA microfilm publication M653 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 803,633.
- "United States Census, 1870," index and images, FamilySearch: accessed 25 March 2015, Wm Brown, Texas, United States; citing p. 96, family 682, NARA microfilm publication M593 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 553,087.
- Find-a-Grave Memorial ID#73095492, created by K Haden
- WikiTree profile Brown-8093 created through the import of Comstock for Wiki.ged on Jul 27, 2011 by Kay Haden. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kay and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.