in Albermarle, VA
, David Gentry
, David Gentry
, Nicholas Gentry
, Mary Gentry
, Robert Gentry
, Elizabeth Gentry
, Benajah Gentry
, Benjamin Gentry
, Ann Gentry
, Nathan Gentry
, Jane Gentry
, Samuel Gentry
and Martin Gentry
[date unknown] [location unknown]
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 106 times.
This person was created through the import of mostrecentforgramps.ged on 13 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: F1F867AF774D1D48990C3F88AB98AB911343
- Note: other wife: Miss Jones
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Benajah's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Benajah Brown directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Benajah Brown directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.