- Margaret Bruce's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- (1) John died in England when a hostage for his uncle, King David II.
- (2) William, 5th earl of Sutherland. She died in childbirth around 1347.
Margaret died between 30 Mar 1346/9 and Nov 1347 in childbirth. Foundation for Medieval Genealogy
== Sources == http://www.thepeerage.com/p10531.htm#i105305
- Scottish kings - a revised chronology of Scottish history, 1005-1625. Published 1899 by D. Douglas in Edinburgh. http://www.archive.org/stream/scottishkingsre00dunbuoft#page/142/mode/2up
- Add sources here.
See the Changes page for the details of edits.
Searching for someone else?
- Margaret (Brus) de Brus
- Matilda Bruce
- Margaret (Bruce) Nicolls
- Marjorie (Carrick) Bruce
- Margaret (Sinclair) Bruce
- Margaret Bruce
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Margaret's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Margaret is 22 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 24 degrees from Michael Phelps, 24 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.