- Margaret Bruce's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- (1) John died in England when a hostage for his uncle, King David II.
- (2) William, 5th earl of Sutherland. She died in childbirth around 1347.
Margaret died between 30 Mar 1346/9 and Nov 1347 in childbirth. Foundation for Medieval Genealogy
- Scottish kings - a revised chronology of Scottish history, 1005-1625. Published 1899 by D. Douglas in Edinburgh. http://www.archive.org/stream/scottishkingsre00dunbuoft#page/142/mode/2up
- Add sources here.
See the Changes page for the details of edits.
Searching for someone else?
- Margaret (Brus) de Brus
- Matilda (Bruce) Isaac
- Margaret (Bruce) Rodger
- Margaret (Bruce) Nicolls
- Marjorie (Carrick) Bruce
- Margaret (Sinclair) Bruce
- Margaret Bruce
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Margaret's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Eugene Quigley, Herb Henderson, and Marc Cohen. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.