in Dunfermline, Fife, , Scotland
[date unknown] [location unknown]
in Balmuto, , Fifeshire, Scotland
This page has been accessed 580 times.
Margaret was the daughter of Robert Bruce and Elizabeth Burgh. She married William, 4th earl of Sutherland, in
1345. Issue, two sons:
- (1) John died in England when a hostage for his uncle, King David II.
- (2) William, 5th earl of Sutherland. She died in childbirth around 1347.
Margaret died between 30 Mar 1346/9 and Nov 1347 in childbirth. Foundation for Medieval Genealogy
See the Changes page for the details of edits.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Margaret's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Margaret Bruce directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Margaret Bruce directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Eugene Quigley, Marc Cohen, and Herb Henderson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.