in Martaize, Loudin, France
in Port Royal, Nova Scotia
This page has been accessed 261 times.
Categories: French Immigrants to Acadia | Acadians.
||This person is an Acadian.
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Acadians Project!
Andrée fut baptisée le 21 août 1646 à La Chaussée.
- Date: 21 AUG 1646
- Place: la Chaussée, Vienne, France
- Husband: Emmanuel HÉbert
- Wife: Andree Bruan
- Date: Abt 1678
- Place: Port Royal, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Child: Jean Emmanuel HÉbert
This profile has no sources yet. Please add some!
- ↑ Geneviève Massignon, "Les parlers français d'Acadie, enquête linguistique", Librairie Klincksieck, Paris, 1962, p.36. (snippet from Google Books)
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Andrée's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Andrée Brun directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Andrée Brun directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Joe Sneed, Tammy Bowers, Lisa Trudeau, Robert Babin, and A.j. Hebert. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.