- Henry Brunker's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
By Steve Hunt
Henry was recorded in the visitations of Wiltshire in 1565 and 1623. The 1565 visitation records that Henry first married Elizabeth Braybrooke, daughter of James Braybrooke of Abingdon, Berkshire. They has two children, Jone and Elizabeth. Henry subsequently married Ursula Yate, daughter of John Yate of Lyford, Berks. They had five children: William, Henry, Suzan, Ann and Ellinore.
Henry is noted in the will of his brother in law, John Smyth, of Corsham, WIltshire, in 1538.
Henry Brouncker of Melksham is recorded as the Sheriff of Wiltshire for 1558.
- Visitation of Wiltshire 1565. Published by William Pollard & Co. 1897. Edited by Metcalfe W.C.
- Wiltshire Visitation Pedigrees 1623. With additional pedigrees and arms collected by Thomas Lyte of Lyte's Cary, Co. Somerset 1628. The Publications of the Harleian Society. Vol LV and LVI. Edited by GD Squibb. 1954.
- Will of John Smyth. Clothier of Corsham. 1538. PROB 11/27/357. National Archives.
- List of Sheriffs of WIltshire - Wikipedia.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: James Allen and Robert Walker. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 23, 2015 at 09:50GMT Steve Hunt wrote:
Henry is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 48 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 28 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.