- Mathew Brunson Sr's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Lingenfelser, Moore, & Allied Families (http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/)
- "Georgia, County Marriages, 1785-1950," Database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:KXJN-SL6 : accessed 21 June 2015), Mathew Brunson and Sarah Blanchard, 25 Oct 1838; citing Marriage, Lincoln, Georgia, United States, county courthouses, Georgia; FHL microfilm 202,677.
- "United States Census, 1840," Database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XHBN-8B2 : accessed 21 June 2015), Mathew Brunson, Not Stated, Lincoln, Georgia; citing p. 214, NARA microfilm publication M704, (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.), roll 45; FHL microfilm 7,045.
- "United States Census, 1870," Database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:MHV1-DHQ : accessed 21 June 2015), Matthew Brunson, Alabama, United States; citing p. 44, family 32, NARA microfilm publication M593 (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.); FHL microfilm 545,508.
- Find A Grave Memorial# 85595911 http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=85595911
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mathew's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.