- William Bryan's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
The WikiTree profile Bryan-112 was created through the import of Shortened files.ged on 30 December 2010.
- WikiTree profile Bryan-1200, created through the import of Bowler_Kedy_Gaehring_Youngman(1).ged on Oct 1, 2012 by Matt Bowler.
- WikiTree profile Bryan-379, created through the import of Hudson.ged on May 29, 2011 by Arletta Hudson. The gedcom included the following notes:
- Additional information from: "Bryan Wills and Deeds With Genealogical Notes" by Lindsay M. Brien in Dayton, Ohio.
- FHL Book US/CAN 929.273 B84 bl Page 88
- The names of the children of Capt. William and Mary was given by the son Daniel to Lyman Draper. (see Draper
- M s. Wisconsin State Historical Society Publications.
- Note: page 88 "Killed by Indians".
- WikiTree profile Bryan-760, created through the import of MarilynCardwellGedcomJuly2011.ged on Jul 10, 2011 by Marilyn Cardwell. This profile had May for date of death.
- Death Date: May 1780
- Place: Bryan Station, Fayette, Kentucky, USA
- Source: S72 Media: Book Abbreviation: Boone Family, The Title: The Boone Family Author: Hazel Atterbury Spraker Publication: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc.1922; Reprinted Baltimore, 1974, 1977, 1982, 1993. Repository: #R2 Italicized: Y Paranthetical: N
- Repository: R2 Name: Library of Marilyn Cardwell Larson Address: 5041 Green Grove Lane CONT Roseville, CA 95747 Name: Library of Marilyn Cardwell Larson Address 1: 5041 Green Grove Lane Address 2: Roseville, CA 95747 Phone Number: 916 771-8435
- ↑ Source: #S72 Page: page 67 Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Note: William was killed by Indians at Bryan's Station in same encounter in which his father received his death wounds.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Eric Pace : 23andMe, GEDMatch M561021
- Robin Rider : 23andMe, GEDMatch M152317
- Vaneta Williams : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member vharvey59
- Eugene Otis : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member Marylu_Taylor
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson and Matt Bowler. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
William is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Gene Kelly, 19 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.