- Elizabeth (Buchanan) Newton's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Elizabeth /Buchanan/
- Given Name: Elizabeth
- Surname: Buchanan
- Married Name: Newton
An explicit Surname and Married Name were both found.
- User ID: 01460A77-9444-4EB6-BDA2-0B58F56F5556
- Record ID Number: MH:IF8669
- Date: 1726
- Place: County Donegal, Irland
- User ID: CB6F6253-94EB-4558-8212-984536A9F1D6
- Record ID Number: MH:IF8670
- Date: 1821
- Place: Rutherford Co. N.C.
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I6823
- User ID: 9A187DA5-2189-4D83-8091-EFFEF334BC0A
- Note: 1 _UPD 14 JUN 2010 18:12:56 GMT-6
- 2 _UID 197D575F-79B2-403C-B836-EFEDC28D1CF5
- 2 _UID 00901C76-C6F8-409D-8E82-C4F2E9D3950E
- Data Changed:
- Date: 23 APR 2011
- Time: 15:41:43
- Date: 23 APR 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 15:41:43 23 APR 2011.
- WikiTree profile Buchanan-399 created through the import of Family Nov 2011.GED on Sep 6, 2011 by Jim Tarbet. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jim and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Elizabeth is 23 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 25 degrees from Mark Hamill, 24 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.