- NOTE: The family tree pages previously linked to from this page, as references, are no longer online, so the links were removed. New citations need to be found for this profile's data.
Magdalene Bullard was born or christened 18 Oct 1635 in Barnham, Suffolk, England, daughter of John and Magdalene (___?___) Bullard, early of Watertown, later of Medfield, Massachusetts.
She married John Partridge on 18 December 1655 in Medfield, Massachusetts.
Magdalene died December 27, 1676 in Medfield, Norfolk, Massachusetts.
Their children were:
- Mary Partridge
- John Partridge, b. 21 September 1656
- Hannah Partridge, b. 15 April 1658, Medfield
- Deborah Partridge, b. 16 August 1662, Medfield
- *Eleazer Partridge, b. 20 February 1665, Medfield
- Abiel Partridge (twin), b. 13 June 1667, Medfield
- Experience Partridge (twin), b. 13 June 1667, Medfield
- Rachel Partridge, b. 12 July 1669, Medfield
- Samuel Partridge, b. 22 February 1672, Medfield
- Zachariah Partridge, b. 02 July 1674, Medfield
- Descendants of John Partridge of Medfield, Mass. George Homer Partridge, Boston. David Clapp & Son. 1904. Text version: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rUJCJRaPyeQqRgsdzoDsWussUp56o59qmzMB33Fo1RA/edit?usp Scanned copy: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/George_Homer_Partridge_Partridge_Genealogy?id=0OAUAAAAYAAJ
- Vital Records of Medfield, Massachusetts. NEHGS, Boston, 1903. https://archive.org/stream/vitalrecordsofme00medf#page/n5/mode/2up
- ↑ US & International Marriages
- ↑ "Partridg... John and Madgdalin Bululle[torn] [? Bullard], Dec. 18, 1655." Vital Records of Medfield, Marriages, p. 162.
- ↑ "Partridge... Magdaline, w. John, Dec. 27, 1676." Vital Records of Medfield, Deaths, p. 227.
- ↑ U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 about Magdalene Bullard
- ↑ "Partridge... Hanna, d. John and Magdaline, Apr. 15, 1658." Vital Records of Medfield, Births, p. 78.
- ↑ "Patridge... Deborah, d. John and Magdalen, Aug. 16, 1662." Vital Records of Medfield, Births, p. 79.
- ↑ "PatrIdg, Eliezar, s. John and Magdaline, Feb. 20, 1664-5." Vital Records of Medfield, Births, p. 79.
- ↑ "Patridg... Abiell, twin d. John and Magdaline, June 13, 1667." Vital Records of Medfield, Births, p. 78.
- ↑ "Experience, twin d. John and Magdaline, June 13, 1667." Vital Records of Medfield, Births, p. 79.
- ↑ "Rachel (Partridg), d. John and Magdaline, July 12, 1669." Vital Records of Medfield, Births, p. 78.
- ↑ "Partridg... Samuell, s. John and Magdaline, Feb. 22, 1671-2." Vital Records of Medfield, Births, p. 78.
- ↑ "Partridg... Zacharia, s. John and Magdalina, July 2, 1674." Vital Records of Medfield, Births, p. 78.
Bullard-156 created through the import of Lent_Vise_2011-05-11aa.ged on May 26, 2011 by Bryan Sypniewski. Bullard-177 created through the import of Partridge Family Tree.ged on Jun 17, 2011 by Paul Patridge. Bullard-250 created through the import of Mears Family Tree as Oct 200.ged on Dec 24, 2011 by David Mears. Bullard-244 created through the import of Winn.ged on Dec 20, 2011 by Elizabeth S. Created through the import of Latest Sheldon Hart.GED on 30 August 2010. Barbara Corley for creating WikiTree profile Bullard-428 through the import of export-BloodTree.ged on May 12, 2013. Thank you to Louie Johnson for creating WikiTree profile Bullard-436 through the import of Louie Johnson Tree (5-13-2013).GED on May 13, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Louie and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Magdalene's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Fields, Vic Watt, Louie Johnson, and Elizabeth S. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 18, 2013 at 15:58GMT Jillaine Smith wrote: