- Benjamin Bullard's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Benjamin Bullard, first son of Benjamin, was born in1670, in what would become Sherborn. He married Tabitha _________. They had children: Benjamin (b. Mar 4, 1702-3), Jonathan (b. Oct 24, 1706), Seth (b. Feb 17, 1708-9), and another son, name unknown. Benjamin died at 90 years of age.
- "Other Bullards." See also History of Worcester County, Masachusetts.
- ↑ Entered by Carole Partridge.
Thanks to Carole Partridge for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Carole and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Benjamin by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Benjamin:
- Joan Chadbourne : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A457577, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A457577, FTDNA kit #B11314
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Benjamin is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 46 degrees from Anne Frank, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 21 degrees from Abraham Stoker and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.