- Edward Burnell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Sir Edward Burnell was born circa 1371. He married Alianore Strange, daughter of Sir John le Strange, 6th Lord Strange of Knokin and Maud Mohun, before 1395;
They had no issue. Sir Edward Burnell died on 23 September 1415 Agincourt, Meurthe-et-Moselle, France at the Siege of Harfleur; Died of flux.
No sources yet.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Edward's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Matt Stothart, and Jean Maunder. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.