- Edward Burnell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Sir Edward Burnell was born circa 1371. He married Alianore Strange, daughter of Sir John le Strange, 6th Lord Strange of Knokin and Maud Mohun, before 1395;
They had no issue. Sir Edward Burnell died on 23 September 1415 Agincourt, Meurthe-et-Moselle, France at the Siege of Harfleur; Died of flux.
No sources yet.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Edward by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA test-takers in his direct paternal line. Mitochondrial DNA test-takers in the direct maternal line:
- Jane Timberlake - Family Tree DNA mtDNA Full Sequence
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson and Jean Maunder. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.