Born: Abt 1290, Acton Burnell Castle, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England Married (1): ? Married (2): Before 4 Dec 1315 Died: Before 17 May 1341
Spouses: 1. Sir John Lovel 2nd Baron Lovel of Titchmarsh Children: Isabel Lovel Sir John LOVEL 3rd Baron Lovel of Titchmarsh+
2. Sir John DE HAUDLO & Crundale Children: Sir Nicholas DE HAUDLO 1st Baron Burnell Joan DE HAUDLO Thomas BURNELL Margaret DE HAUDLO
[S6] G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume II, page 434. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.
[S2] Peter W. Hammond, editor, The Complete Peerage or a History of the House of Lords and All its Members From the Earliest Times, Volume XIV: Addenda & Corrigenda (Stroud, Gloucestershire, U.K.: Sutton Publishing, 1998), page 125. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage, Volume XIV.
[S6] Cokayne, and others, The Complete Peerage, volume II, page 435.
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Maud's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Vic Watt, Steven Ringer, Darrell Parker, and Jean Maunder. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.