This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Place: Hartford, Connecticut, USA
- Note: #N02491
- WikiTree profile Burnham-441 created through the import of McKnight.ged on Apr 21, 2012 by Curtis Baldwin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Curtis and others.
- Note N024918. William2 Burnham, (Thomas1) b. 1652, d. 12 Dec 1730,6 resided in Wethersfield, Hartford, CT.6,
- He married (1) Elizabeth Loomis, married 28 Jun 1671,6 b. 7 Aug 1655 in Wethersfield, Hartford, CT, (daughter of Nathaniel Loomis and Elizabeth Moore) d. 19 Nov 1717 in Wethersfield, Hartford, CT.7
- 19. i. Elizabeth3 Burnham b. 20 May 1682.
- 20. ii. Rev. William Burnham b. 17 Jul 1684.
- iii. Joseph Burnham, b. 7 Aug 1687, d. 20 Apr 1760.probably unmarried.
- iv. David Burnham, b. 12 Oct 1689 in Wethersfield, Hartford, CT,7 d. 10 Sep 1741.probably unmarried.
- 21. v. Nathaniel Burnham b. 3 Jan 1690.
- 22. vi. Jonathan Burnham b. 21 Mar 1692.
- vii. Mary Burnham, b. 2 Sep 1694 in Wethersfield, Hartford, CT,7 d. 17 Apr 1715 in Wethersfield, Hartford, CT.unmarried.
- viii. Abigail Burnham, b. 16 Dec 1696 in Wethersfield, Hartford, CT,7 d. 2 Jan 1724. She married Nathaniel Phelps, married 1 Jan 1716. He married (2) Martha (Thompson) Gaylord, d. 1733. Martha: Widow of Eleazur Gaylord.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.