- Benjamin Burns's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Do you have information about Burns? Please contribute to his biography. Everything on WikiTree is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- 1880 United States Federal Census
Birth: Circa 1863 - Missouri, United States Residence: 1880 - Jackson, Daviess, Missouri, USA Parents: Jessie Brummet, Lucinda Brummet Sibling: Margaret Burnes
- ↑ Entered by Linda James, Feb 27, 2013
Thanks to Linda James for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Linda and others.
Searching for someone else?
- Benjamin Burns
- Benjamin Burns Buchanan
- Benjamin Ciscero Burns
- Benjamin Franklin Burns
- Benjamin Walter Burns
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Benjamin by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Benjamin:
- Robert Clardy : 23andMe, GEDMatch M812153
- Kenneth Clardy : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A796292, Ancestry member KennethJClardy
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Benjamin is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 51 degrees from Anne Frank, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.