John Jones (died 1673) married prior to October 1648 (birth of 1st child) Dorcas _______. Widow Dorcas Jones remarried to William Buss (died 1697/8, his second wife) on 24 December 1674 at Concord, Massachusetts. His widow Dorcas (______) Jones Buss died in Concord on 22 November 1709.
"Ensine William Buss & Dorcuss Jones maried 24. desemr. 1674" in Concord
"mrs Dorcas Buss Relict Widow to ye Lt Wm Buss dyed Novembr ye 22d 1709" in Concord
- ↑ "Was Nathaniel Jones, Who Married Mary Rediat in 1696, a Son or Grandson of John 1 and Dorcas ( ) Jones of Concord, Massachusetts." The New England Historical and Genealogical Register. 163:105. Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2009
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Massachusetts Vital Records to 1850: Concord (Online Database: AmericanAncestors.org, New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2001-2010).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Dorcas's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Anne B and John George Hermanson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 30, 2014 at 23:10GMT Anne B wrote: