Zebulon was born in 1731. Zebulon Butler ... 
No more info is currently available for Zebulon Butler. Can you add to his biography?
- Janice Hardin, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Janice and others.
- ↑ Entered by Janice Hardin, Nov 26, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Zebulon's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 25, 2012 at 00:34GMT John Butler wrote:
There well over 100 entries for this man. There are also pictures.
On January 23, 2012 at 22:12GMT John Butler wrote:
There were three children from His first marriage to Anne Lord 1. Lord Butler b: 1761 2. Zebulon b:1767(died in childhood) 3. Hannah b: 1770
From his 2nd marriage to Lydia Johnson
One son: Zebulon Butler
From is 3rd marriage to Phoebe Haight
1. Stuben Butler 2. Lydia Butler 3. Nancy Butler
On January 22, 2012 at 15:30GMT John Butler wrote:
1.Lt. William Butler b:1653 m: (his
2nd wife) Mary Ingalls
2.John Butler b:1707 m: Hannah Perkins.
They had 9 children and Zebulon was the eldest.
3.Zebulon Butler b: 1731 (married 3 times) Anne Lord, Lydia Johnson and Phoebe Haight.
Col. Zebulon was a soldier of the French & Indian wars and also the Revolution.
Check on this Wikitree website for a William Butler 1653.Ipswich, Mass. We are searching his ancestry.
The book "Butlers and Kinsfolk" can be purchased at Quintin Publications If you have any questions e-mail
John R. Butler firstname.lastname@example.org