This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- Occupation: Pastor, Presbyterian Churcch, Port Gibson, Mississsippi
- User ID: D87A4316BAE746AC8C634A0D72AA3E7F5DAE
- Data Changed:
- Date: 16 JUN 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 16 JUN 2009.
- ↑ Butler-5496 was created by John McVey through the import of Butler-64.ged on Jan 11, 2014. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- ↑ Source: #S97
- Source: S97 Type: Book Text: History of Wyoming, In a Series of Letters from Charles Miner to His Son William Penn Miner, Esq., Philadelphia, 1845. Copy of an Appendix on Zebulon Butler furnished by Hal Buckingham, June 2007.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Zebulon's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.