- Stephen Butler's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Alternate Dates of Death
Another reported date of death is 10 March 1633 in Weathersfield, Hartford, Connecticut, age 52-53.
Another is 1662 in Weathersfield, Hartford, Connecticut, USA, aged 83-84.
- Passenger and Immigration Lists Index, 1500s-1900s
- Name: Steven /BUTLER/
- Given Name: Steven
- Surname: BUTLER
- WikiTree profile Butler-2306 created through the import of tree1.ged on Nov 3, 2011 by Kim Baltz. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Kim and others.
- Source: S768558122 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R-1824933367
- Repository: R-1824933367 Name: Ancestry.com Address: Address 1: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ Source: #S768558122 Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=2300270&pid=1706759602 Page: Ancestry Family Trees
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Stephen's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson and K Clark. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On April 17, 2013 at 00:04GMT Nova Weller wrote:
Stephen is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 30 degrees from Gene Kelly, 27 degrees from Bram Stoker and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.