- Seamon James Butler's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Tribal Pages 0004.ged on 25 March 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Imported only 1823 from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- Place: Mills Creek Cemetery, Wine Hill, Randolph, IL
- Reference: 6434
- User ID: E948DCF8E4F2A14F91630F362E08FC2F652B
- Note: ref: from the personal files of Gwen Hobbs (05 Nov 09)
- Thank you Gwen Hobbs !
- Source: #S68
- Data Changed:
- Date: 31 May 2010
- Time: 01:00:00
- Date: 31 May 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 01:00:00 31 May 2010.
- Source S57
- Title: U. S. Federal Census - Illinois - Randolph County
- Author: U. S. Census Bureau / IL Census Bureau
- Publication: microfilm, NARA; online database - Ancestry.com, FamilySearch.org, Family Search Records or Heritage Quest or HistoryKat.co
- Source S68
- Title: Butlers, Lauderdale & Hobbs
- Author: Maurita Lutton
- Publication: via mail including reports with her research
- Source S82
- Title: Illinois Civil War Muster and Descriptive Rolls Database
- Author: Illinois Secretary of State Archives Online
- Publication: http://www.ilsos.gov/genealogy/
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Seamon James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.