- Tapley Bynum's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
7 MAY 1809 Pendleton, Anderson Co., SC 
Alt. Birth 7 May 1809 Franklin County, Tennessee
14 Feb 1864 Sand Mountain, Blount Co, AL
Old Liberty Cemetery, Oneonta, Blount Co., AL
- ↑ Bynum-1018 was created by Tom Greene through the import of wikitimothytallman1.ged on Apr 27, 2015. This comment and citation can be deleted after the biography has been edited and primary sources are included.
- ↑ Bruce Jordan, 7/16/1998, Route 1, Box 59,Prairie Hill, TX 76678 from his booklet "Solomon Murphree, Son of Daniel Murphree and Sarah Dempsey of Blount Co., AL, page 23
- This person was created through the import of PittsPenn_2010-09-21.ged on 22 September 2010 by MG Pitts.
- Vicki Hill's Rootsweb GEDCOM Title: Hill, Vicki. Rootsweb GEDCOM. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Tapley by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Jeff Bynum - Family Tree DNA yDNA 25 markers
- Brad Baker - 23andMe
- J. D. Whited - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID F44618
Family Tree DNA kit 44618
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.