No more info is currently available for James Cady. Can you add to his biography?
- Email from Great Grandson, James Cady:
- "JCC is my Great Grandfather Parents were Benjamin Johnson Cady 1797-1879 and Catherine Leming 1800-1850 Grandparents were Samuel Leming and Catherine Applegate. BJC parents were likely Joseph C Cady and Lucinda Johnson. BJC’s children were Mary (Polly), Henry Leming, Joseph Daniel, William Henry, Silas Niles, Benjamin Franklin and James Curtis. BJC remarried in 1855 to Harriet Collins and had one son Pennell. BJC had several siblings, Joseph C Jr (Franklin, OH), Daniel Wilson, (South Bend, IN) and David (Mill Creek,OH?)"
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.