- James Cady's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No more info is currently available for James Cady. Can you add to his biography?
- Email from Great Grandson, James Cady:
- "JCC is my Great Grandfather Parents were Benjamin Johnson Cady 1797-1879 and Catherine Leming 1800-1850 Grandparents were Samuel Leming and Catherine Applegate. BJC parents were likely Joseph C Cady and Lucinda Johnson. BJC’s children were Mary (Polly), Henry Leming, Joseph Daniel, William Henry, Silas Niles, Benjamin Franklin and James Curtis. BJC remarried in 1855 to Harriet Collins and had one son Pennell. BJC had several siblings, Joseph C Jr (Franklin, OH), Daniel Wilson, (South Bend, IN) and David (Mill Creek,OH?)"
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
James is 27 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 55 degrees from Anne Frank, 28 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Abraham Stoker and 26 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.