This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 08 JUL 1613
- Place: St. Martins In The Fields, London, Middlesex, England
- Source: S848 Abbreviation: Ancestral File (R) Title: Ancestral File (R) Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Publication: Name: Name: Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998;; Note: Source Medium: Electronic Repository: #R18
- Repository: R18 Name: Family History Library ADDR 35 N West Temple Street
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of George's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Vic Watt and Kim Myers. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.