- Allan Cameron's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Clan Cameron.
Donald Dubh Cameron
|16th Captain of Clan Cameron
1585 - 1647
|This person is a member of Clan Cameron.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Scottish Clans Project!
Allan was born about 1567. Allan Cameron, sixteenth of Lochiel ... He passed away about 1647. 
Can you add any information on Allan Cameron, sixteenth of Lochiel? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
MacKenzie, Alexander. History of the Camerons, with Genealogies of the Principal Families of the Name. Archive.org. 1884. Accessed March 17, 2015. https://archive.org/stream/historyofcameron00mackuoft#page/61/mode/2up
- Source: S-2135494371 Repository: #R-2145765600 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=3443766&pid=600
- Repository: R-2145765600 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- ↑ Entered by Sir William Arbuthnot, Saturday, September 7, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Allan's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Gene Adkins and Eugene Quigley. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 25, 2014 at 16:19GMT Dana Burris wrote:
On August 25, 2014 at 16:13GMT Dana Burris wrote: