This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: Mary /Cammack/
- Given Name: Mary
- Surname: Cammack
- Name: Margaret //
- Given Name: Margaret
Found multiple versions of NAME. Using Mary /Cammack/.
- Record ID Number: MH:IF241
- Date: 1669
- Place: Richmond, Wise, Virginia, United States
- Record ID Number: MH:IF242
- Date: 1743
- Place: Caroline, Virginia, United States
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I125
- WikiTree profile Cammack-13 created through the import of Cato Family Tree_book_EN.ged on Sep 21, 2011 by Linda Cato. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Linda and others.
- Source: S4 Record ID Number: MH:S4 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R1 Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=22373421&pid=1286810983
- Repository: R1 Record ID Number: MH:R1 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.