- Emily Campbell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
History of Walpole New Hampshire Vol II, Page 51 by Martha McDanold Frizzell Walpole Historical Society 1963
Letter from Edna A. Campbell Whitteker to Emily A. Gilmore, 14 Feb 1846
According to a letter written by her sister, Edna, to Emily A. Gilmore, Emily was living in North Charlestown, New Hampshire in 1846. I believe the letter to have been written to the daughter of Emily Campbell who was married to Lewis Gilmore. Another such letter from Edna A. Campbell Whitteker, written on 08 Dec 1846, also has a paragraph addressed to Julia in it and identifies Edna as the aunt of these children.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Emily's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Emily is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 30 degrees from Gene Kelly, 27 degrees from Bram Stoker and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.