Categories: Clan Campbell.
|Colin Campbell is a member of Clan Campbell.|
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Scottish Clans Project!
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Death: Y
- Date: 24 SEP 1475
- Place: Tower, Strathfillan, Perth, Scotland
- Age: 49-50
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I596
- User ID: B08C7FC7-D98F-4687-8728-B63F060BBE50
- WikiTree profile Campbell-2358 created through the import of wolfefamily.ged on Jun 26, 2011 by Herbert Wolfe. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Herbert and others.
Colin was born about 1408. Colin Campbell ... 
Can you add any information on Colin Campbell? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
== Sources ==http://www.thepeerage.com/p1944.htm#i19436
- ↑ Entered by Sir William Arbuthnot, Wednesday, November 6, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Colin's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Gene Adkins and Herbert Wolfe. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 26 Jul 2016 at 17:01 GMT Gene Adkins JR wrote:
Colin is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 23 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 30 degrees from Michael Phelps, 24 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.