in Lincoln County, North Carolina
[private daughter (1920's - 1920's)], [private daughter (1920's - unknown)], [private son (1920's - unknown)], [private son (1920's - unknown)], [private son (1920's - 1920's)], [private daughter (1920's - unknown)], [private son (1920's - 2000's)], [private daughter (1930's - unknown)] and [private son (1930's - unknown)]
in Catawba County, North Carolina
This page has been accessed 89 times.
Fred was born in 1898. Fred Campbell ... He passed away in 1954. 
No more info is currently available for Fred Campbell. Can you add to his biography?
- Pat Dobson, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Pat and others.
- ↑ Entered by Pat Dobson, Feb 18, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Fred's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Fred Campbell directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Fred Campbell directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.