- Alexander Campbell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Campbell-3994 created through the import of Smith_Wood Family Tree.ged on Feb 22, 2012 by Brock Smith. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Brock and others.
- Source: S-2065115617 Repository: #R-2137934464 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=15988137&pid=622
- Repository: R-2137934464 Name: Ancestry.ca Address: http://www.Ancestry.ca Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alexander's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Alexander is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 33 degrees from Gene Kelly, 28 degrees from Bram Stoker and 13 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.