in Orange Co., IND.
[father unknown] and
in Hennepin Co., MINN.
This page has been accessed 54 times.
This person was created through the import of Pioneer Stock.GED on 31 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: 22 AUG 1906
- Place: Lakewood Cemetery, Sect. 2, Lot 420, Grave 2, Minneapolis, Hennepin Co., MN.
- Note: @NI24607@
- @NI24607@ NOTE1860 census, Paris, Edgar Co., ILL.
- 1870 census, Paris, Edgar Co., ILL.
- 1900 census, Minneapolis Wd-5, Hennepin Co., MINN.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary J.'s mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Mary J. Campbell directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Mary J. Campbell directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.