No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Canning-33 created through the import of Terrass Family Tree.ged on Jul 7, 2011 by Richard Terrass. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Richard and others.
William was born about 1591. William Canning ... 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Tim Perry, Tuesday, August 19, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On October 13, 2014 at 17:36GMT James Canning wrote:
On September 19, 2014 at 23:46GMT James Canning wrote:
(Parliamentary Papers, House of Commons, Vol. 11) Mary (Porter) Canning was the sister of Endymion Porter.
On September 18, 2014 at 19:40GMT James Canning wrote:
On September 18, 2014 at 19:34GMT James Canning wrote:
Similarly, Anne Canning (Roxcote, c 1705-1754) married one Greenwood, sometimes seen in the records as Greenward.
On September 17, 2014 at 19:53GMT Tim Perry wrote:
On September 16, 2014 at 23:26GMT James Canning wrote:
On September 16, 2014 at 23:23GMT James Canning wrote:
On September 13, 2014 at 19:31GMT James Canning wrote:
Anne (Harward) Canning died in 1618. William Canning subsequently married Mary, sister of Endymion Porter. Their son Endymion Canning, bequeathed a sum of money to the poor of Bretforton. Joan Harward was a sister of John Harward (and uncle of Thomas Harward). (Victoria County History of Worcestershire, page 366 - - 1906)
On September 4, 2014 at 23:34GMT James Canning wrote: