- William Canning's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Canning-33 created through the import of Terrass Family Tree.ged on Jul 7, 2011 by Richard Terrass. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Richard and others.
Will of Endymion Canning (d. 7 Dec. 1683) is available at: blackmorehistory.blogspot.com
William was born about 1591. William Canning ... 
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Tim Perry and James Canning. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 17 Apr 2015 at 17:19 GMT James Canning wrote:
On 13 Apr 2015 at 21:23 GMT James Canning wrote:
On 13 Oct 2014 at 17:36 GMT James Canning wrote:
On 19 Sep 2014 at 23:46 GMT James Canning wrote:
(Parliamentary Papers, House of Commons, Vol. 11) Mary (Porter) Canning was the sister of Endymion Porter.
On 18 Sep 2014 at 19:40 GMT James Canning wrote:
On 18 Sep 2014 at 19:34 GMT James Canning wrote:
Similarly, Anne Canning (Roxcote, c 1705-1754) married one Greenwood, sometimes seen in the records as Greenward.
On 17 Sep 2014 at 19:53 GMT Tim Perry wrote:
On 16 Sep 2014 at 23:26 GMT James Canning wrote:
On 16 Sep 2014 at 23:23 GMT James Canning wrote:
On 13 Sep 2014 at 19:31 GMT James Canning wrote:
Anne (Harward) Canning died in 1618. William Canning subsequently married Mary, sister of Endymion Porter. Their son Endymion Canning, bequeathed a sum of money to the poor of Bretforton. Joan Harward was a sister of John Harward (and uncle of Thomas Harward). (Victoria County History of Worcestershire, page 366 - - 1906)
William is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 28 degrees from Michael Phelps, 24 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 15 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.