- Thomas Cantrell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
23 Jan 1760 Orange Co., NC
26 JAN 1761 New Castle Co., PA, Now DE 
26 Jan 1761 Orange, North Carolina, United States
ABT 1780 Orange Co., NC
25 Sep 1830 Etowah, McMinn County, Tennessee, USA
26 SEP 1830 McMinn Co., TN
Old Cantrell Cross Roads (Grady) Cemetery, Athens, McMinn Co., TN
- ↑ Research by LaVonna Wood, 8/28/1998, 240 Bunker Rd., Harrison, AR 72601
- WFT Vol. 73 Tree 0179.
- History of Bienville Parish, Louisiana, Vol. 1; book; Author: Poland, Billie Gene; Publication: 1984
- Ancestry Family Trees; http://www.Ancestry.com
- Ancestry Family Trees http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=28228802&pid=874
- U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900
- U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006
- This person was created through the import of PittsPenn_2010-09-21.ged on 22 September 2010.
- WikiTree profile Cantrell-491 created through the import of Lozon.ged on Jul 26, 2012 by Jamie Henderson.
- WikiTree profile Cantrell-252 created through the import of Jessica Green.ged on Oct 3, 2011 by Jessica Green. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jessica and others.
- WikiTree profile Cantrell-143 created through the import of Spurlock 20110318.ged on Mar 19, 2011 by Denise Spurlock.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Glenn Cantrell - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 232863
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Mindy Pitts, Jessica Green, Denise Spurlock, and Jamie Lynn Henderson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On November 1, 2014 at 17:27GMT Mindy Pitts wrote: