William was born about 1769. William Cantrell ... He passed away before 1836. 
No more info is currently available for William Cantrell. Can you add to his biography?
- This person was created through the import of PittsPenn_2010-09-21.ged on 22 September 2010.
- WikiTree profile Cantrell-216 created through the import of My Family File072211.ged on Jul 25, 2011 by Grady Lucas. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Grady and others.
- Ancestry Family Trees http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=14836175&pid=176303317
- Barry Williams, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Barry and others.
- ↑ Entered by Barry Williams, Oct 13, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with William by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Glenn Cantrell - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 232863
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Mindy Pitts and Barry Williams. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.