- Stephen Cantrell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 1E8F36C5467F4624B6F29218401D0E31C5C9
- Data Changed:
- Date: 18 JUL 2011
Prior to import, this record was last changed 18 JUL 2011.
- WikiTree profile Cantrell-192 created through the import of My Family File072211.ged on Jul 25, 2011 by Grady Lucas. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Grady and others.
- Source: S61 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Data Changed: 08 Jul 2011, 19:52:40 CREA 07 Jul 2011, 10:09:08 Text: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation wascreated. Page: [Q:1], Ancestry Family Trees, http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=14836175&pid=176303402
- Source: S66 Title: Ancestry.com Reference: GEDCOM File Data Changed: 08 Jul 2011, 19:52:40 CREA 07 Jul 2011, 10:09:08 Page: [Q:1]
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Stephen by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Glenn Cantrell - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 232863
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.