This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
ABT 1727 
Y, Somme, Picardie, France (I do not know where this came from but its incorrect so I'm taking it out by MG Pitts-33)
- WikiTree profile Cantrell-473 created through the import of Lozon.ged on Jul 26, 2012 by Jamie Henderson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jamie and others.
- Ancestry Family Trees http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=23138780&pid=583
- Family Data Collection - Individual Records Author: Edmund West, comp. Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2000.
- The Cantrill-Cantrell genealogy : a record of the descendants of Richard Cantrill, who was a resident of Philadelphia prior to 1689, and of earli
- U.S. and International Marriage Records, 1560-1900 Author: Yates Publishing Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2004.
- Research by Mildred Butts, Jul 8, 2002.
- Research by LaVonna Wood, 8/28/1998.
- This person was created through the import of PittsPenn_2010-09-21.ged on 22 September 2010.
- WikiTree profile Cantrell-309 created through the import of WikiGedcom.ged on Nov 14, 2011 by Darlene Nelson.
- This person was created through the import of mostrecentforgramps.ged on 13 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- WikiTree profile Cantril-8 created through the import of mom_2012-08-01.ged on Aug 2, 2012 by John Stroud. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
- WikiTree profile Cantril-15 created through the import of taylor gedcom.ged on Sep 7, 2012 by John Stroud. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
- ↑ Research by LaVonna Wood, 8/28/1898, 240 Bunker Rd., Harrison, AR 72601
- ↑ Source; http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=genealogy-glh11796791&h=161&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA Connections
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Zebulon by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. Y-chromosome DNA test-takers in his direct paternal line on WikiTree:
- Glenn Cantrell - Family Tree DNA yDNA 67 markers
Family Tree DNA kit 232863
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Mindy Pitts, Jamie Lynn Henderson, Darlene Carerros, John Stroud, and Mary Murdock. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.